Saturday, March 13, 2010

Can someone tell me that everything happened today,
is just a dream of mine?



Went to meet nat, della and jiaer @ bishan.
Watched 'Being Human'.
Pretty nice and touching, but didn't cry yea ;)
All of us went seperate ways after that.
For the first time, Im home early today!
Didn't have the mood to stay out late, sigh.

You're such a nuisance.
I can't be bothered with you anymore.
Go on and tell the whole world that Im fake.
Go on and give me a hard life.
Im so scared! Damn it...
You want your money back? Haha, no worries!!
I'll give you back, just wait and see alright.
Don't say im childish when you, yourself is one too.
I've heard alot of things 'bout you too.
Hah, and I don't think its quite nice to say it here.
Damn. Girl, I suggest you go back to primary school yea ^^
Learn your sentence structure properly before talking to me.
Can't stand people who talks broken english.
Ha! You're just a low-class girl!

No comments: